[cod] Don't kill the messenger...

Viperjd3 viperjd3 at alliedgovernment.org
Fri Dec 17 22:34:07 EST 2004

Thanks for your help Ryan and your honesty, But as for activision/GMI this
is completely disheartening and unprofessional for a company. When a
deadline is set, it needs to be met! If I would have known this, I would not
have had my clan of 200 members upgrade to the new version. Currently I have
THREE servers that now sit offline which was awaiting the release for TODAY
as PROMISED on the patch site.

I'm the floor manager of a multi million dollar call center. If I set a
deadline for the amount of staffing or the amount of calls we would be able
to take in for the tech support line and did not meet the standards that I
set forth, that would be one less contract that my company has!

Fortunately, they are not in a position where gamers will stop playing their
product, but they disappoint them in every way possible!

Once again, we are let down by them!