[cod] Don't kill the messenger...

Fusion lxgfusion at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 17 23:31:51 EST 2004

What I Usually Do With Our Clan, Just Because We Run Multiple Gaming Servers, We Usually Expect The Linux Binaries To Take Longer Than The Windows Release,  Maybe The Companies Need To Shift Their Sights On Releasing The Linux Version First, Or Right Along With The Windows Version, Or Release Nothing Untill They Are Both Done.

Luckilly I Told Everyone Not To Update Untill The Linux Binaries Are In, And The Game Server Keeps Chuggin Along Full :)