[ut3] c'mon. cool down

arnyswart arnyswart arnyswart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:33:06 EDT 2007

I have three questions that can probably be answered by the mailing list.

1. I have a powerbook pro mac with Leopard. Is UT3 going to be Leopard
compatible as the operating system was released yesterday?

2. How long does it normally take for games like UT3 to have the mac mod
released, the only reason I ask this is if it is more than 1-2 months I will
have to buy both versions.

3. Is there any way to get an advanced copy of the editor. I have quite a
few friends who are making a renegade 2007 mod for UT3. There is a community
of 50,000 players who are all going to buy the product just to run this mod,
so I was wondering about the release of the editor which I am sure is
finalised by now.

Thanks in Advance

Dave....
(arnyswart)