[ut3] c'mon. cool down

petter petterflink at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 17:49:50 EDT 2007

26 okt 2007 kl. 23.33 skrev arnyswart arnyswart:

> I have three questions that can probably be answered by the mailing
> list.
>
> 1. I have a powerbook pro mac with Leopard. Is UT3 going to be
> Leopard compatible as the operating system was released yesterday?

If you mean the MacBook Pro is should work for you.
Ryan usually make sure latest versions are supported.

> 2. How long does it normally take for games like UT3 to have the mac
> mod released, the only reason I ask this is if it is more than 1-2
> months I will have to buy both versions.

For the previous UT2004 the master plan was to release for all clients
the same time if I remember right.
Some things came between and the mac version was a couple of weeks late.

> 3. Is there any way to get an advanced copy of the editor. I have
> quite a few friends who are making a renegade 2007 mod for UT3.
> There is a community of 50,000 players who are all going to buy the
> product just to run this mod, so I was wondering about the release
> of the editor which I am sure is finalised by now.

According to Ryan, the 'plan' is to release the editor for all
platforms but it will not be ready in time for the first release for
Mac/Linux.
Sometimes plans do not happens so just lets hope they do this time.

/petter