[quake3] new binaries and new mirrors

Patrick Baggett baggett.patrick at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:41:16 EDT 2008

The old code doesn't build on SGI IRIX, (and probably a few other platforms
like Mac OS X, perhaps some BSDs) and that matters to me. If SDL's mouse
movement is the problem, the solution is to fix SDL, not IOQuake3. That
would benefit a large variety of applications depending on SDL for mouse
input.
What would be constructive would be for you to create a test case using SDL
that shows the problem and then work with the libSDL people to fix it. What
you are promoting is a temporary solution, a workaround, but it doesn't
target the core problem.

Patrick Baggett