[cod] CoD:World at War 1.5 patch released, including Linux bits + mod tools

Chris Salsberry csalsb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 08:51:58 EDT 2009

quick question as I am trying to figure this out.  Can coop be hosted on the
dedicated server or is it still on the client box and hosted from you pc.  I
apologize as I have not really paid that much attention to this version of
COD as I am not a fan of Treyarch.  I am really waiting for mc2 to arrive
this fall.