[quake2] Original quake2 game bug

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Fri Jan 13 17:02:06 EST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 21:46, Karen Pouelle wrote:

> The first clue that it's an 'incompatible change' is in the
> manual that comes with the original game - says something about when
> running out of ammo, a safe weapon is selected.

Well, I just quickly scanned my manual that came with the game in 1998 and all
it says to do with any of this is the description of the rocket launcher:

[sic] "Rocket launcher:  The rocket launcher delivers heavy fire power to your
target.  Be careful not use this weapon in close combat"

The manual says nothing at all about running out of ammo and weapon swaps.

Nick
--
"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb