[quake2] Mouse inverted

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 09:20:26 EDT 2005

Hmm, is it hard to understand?
(It's in C, btw)

I don't think its really that hard to understand, with two big caveats:
	I wouldn't try it if it were the first big application I was trying to
understand...
	Its really not written for understandability (quake3 might be a better
place to look) it was written to be fast and thus has some ugliness...

Btw, if you do try to look at the code, one of the weirdest things to
wrap your head around is the use of shared libraries, the functions from
the shared libraries get loaded into a data structure, and they those
functions get called from the main source...

If you do take a look and have any questions, feel free to post them to
the list...

--brendan