[quake2] ALSA doesn't compile

coyote at cojot.name coyote at cojot.name
Thu Jan 27 18:02:45 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 brendanburns at comcast.net wrote:

> Okay,
> I've fixed the compile error  (actually I fixed it a while ago but it never made it into the tarball for some reason...).  I'm not 100% positive the alsa sound driver works properly.  I'd stick with SDL for the time being for most people.
>
> There is a bugfix release 0.16.1 posted on the site...
>
> It also contains (I hope [for like the billionth time]) a fix to the mouse bug that some people have seen.  Mouse works fine for me in both SDL and GLX in both windowed and fullscreen mode.  Let me know if it doesn't for you.
>
> --brendan

Hi Brendan,

Mouse works fine with current CVS (congrats on fixing it) in GLX mode but
it's now broken in ref_softx. I have not done any regression testing on
sparc yet (Will do tomorrow..).

BTW, You appear to have changed (gotten rid of) '#ifdef RETEX' in
src/qcommon/files.c, was that intentionnal? Maybe we should keep the
'Com_sprintf (pakfile, sizeof(pakfile), "%s/pak1%i.pak", dir, i);'?

Thanks for working on these issues..

Vincent