[quake2] ALSA doesn't compile

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 21:33:57 EST 2005

*sigh* it probably just consists of copying the code across from
gl_glw.c to rw_x11.c  I'll do it tomorrow...

If I remember correctly, I got rid of the RETEX and just defaulted to:

for (int i=0;i<50;i++)
	'Com_sprintf (pakfile, sizeof(pakfile), "%s/pak%d.pak", dir, i);'
That will load all pak files that exist numbered 1->50  It doesn't hurt
to have it in there whether or not RETEX is turned on and I thought it
was cleaner than having that ifdef in there...

--brendan