[quake2] Windows builds

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Sun Mar 2 13:38:33 EST 2003

Cool,
send me a patch and I'll incorporate it into CVS.

Vis a vis future directions,  my mission statement is:

maintain a version of Quake2 which is faithful to the original Quake2
and works well on as many versions of Linux as possible.

to me "faithful" means that improved graphics are cool, but game-play
and feel should remain the same.  Along those lines, improving the
multi-texture implementation would be okay.

I also think we should maintain operational software renderers since one
of the points of linux is supporting older hardware.

If other people have other ideas for the code, I'd love to hear them.
I'm also very open to other people having commit privileges to CVS if it
encourages development.

--brendan