[quake2] Windows builds

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Sun Mar 2 12:59:32 EST 2003

Preliminary testing and it seems to work fine, at least it doesn't
crash on the first level =)

I still need to implement a gamma routine for Windows.

What's everyone's take on the future direction of this codebase?
There's a huge stack of shit that can/should be cleaned up in the
codebase.  It would be nice to pull out Rendition and Glide
references unless they were 100% necessary, and possibly clean up the
renderer a bit (this would slow it down somewhat since the main I'd
like to do is get rid of the current multitexture implementation).

Brian