[quake2] Installers

Vincent Cojot coyote at step.polymtl.ca
Mon Jul 7 02:00:59 EDT 2003

Hi Zakk,

Although I have no previous experience with loki_setup, I'd be interested
in taking over your installers for several reasons:

1) As maintainer of the Solaris port of Quake and also of the Torque Game
engine (www.garagegames.com), I'd be happy to produce more user-friendly
installers for more platforms..

2) I have legal copies of several VMWare products (Workstation and GSX).
Also, My main platforms are:
RH7.3/x86
Solaris8/Sparc
Win2k(VMWare)

3) I'm interested in learning more about such installers.. :)

The main problem is that I don't currently have much time but it's getting
better as the 2nd baby is getting older.. :)

Vincent