Installers

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Jul 7 00:45:59 EDT 2003

Since I haven't worked on the x86 installers in months, I was wondering
if anyone else was interested in taking them over?

The current problem is (I think) just that the config defaults to
software mode, whereas they were (I think) compiled for Q2Max which
requires GL. That should be easy enough to fix

In the long term the person responsible should have a working copy of
VMWare with a copy of the 'Virtual Build Box' that Ryan maintains (it
allows us to build binaries that work basically anywhere.)

Obviously the most important thing is that you care enough to stick with
it, since I haven't. Or at least being able to admit that you can't
without months passing by.
--
-zakk
DUDE TH%T MADE ME LA{UGH SO HARD I SPL:ORTED
zakk at timedoctor.org