[quake2] Re: quake2-r0.15 - local client gets "Connection refused." error

Matthias Schuh tuXist at gmx.de
Wed Dec 10 13:00:41 EST 2003

tk Voice wrote:

> More info
>
> Both the server and the client is running quake2-r0.15 when I get this
> problem.
>
> If I leave the server running quake2-r0.15 and then I connect using
> the stock I.D.Software v3.20 client it connects without problems.

hey you : )

i have a Slackware 9.1 system running the same kernel, at first I always
managed to connect to this server:
316  212.51.10.14:27910  Cardassia Lithium 3.20  fact3  0 of 12 but
since 3 or 4 days i get the same error " connection refused"
i have no problems connecting to other quake2 servers only this one isnt
ok for me