[quake2] Full game installer

Andy Piper andy.piper at freeuk.com
Sun Oct 13 18:44:48 EDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-10-13 at 23:33, Matthew Arnold wrote:
> It must be a loki installer bug. The UT2K3 installer does the same thing.

Hmm. It's about 2 years since I touched Loki Setup. ISTR that's it's
pretty easy to use, and I notice that there's a project for it @
icculus. Wonder if they are planning a GTK2 port...
<goes to join mailing list>

Is the Q2 installer going to be added to Q2 CVS? Would make it easier to
make improvements, like the modifications to the .desktop file(s) I'd
like to do (why are there 2 desktop entries? ah I see, SDL and non-SDL.
Is this necessary?)

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper at freeuk.com
http://www.andypiper.co.uk/