[quake2] Full game installer

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Mon Oct 14 14:02:00 EDT 2002

<snip>
 > Is the Q2 installer going to be added to Q2 CVS? Would make it easier
 > make improvements, like the modifications to the .desktop file(s) I'd
 > like to do (why are there 2 desktop entries? ah I see, SDL and
non-SDL.
 > Is this necessary?)

Yeah I think we should do this.
zakk, what's the easiest way to make this happen so that we don't mess
up your build process?

on another topic, I used release 0.15 out of the box and have no
problems with level switching (at least for the first three levels) so
maybe its machine specific?  Hrmm...

I also noticed that sdlquake2 appears to be hanging sometimes while
quitting from fullscreen (forcing me to kill it from a terminal)  I'll
try to look into why thats happening.  If anyone else is experiencing
that I'd be interested in hearing from them.

Thanks,
--brendan