[openbox] I rewrote obmenu to omit removal due to deprecation

Christian K. waffenklang at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:45:23 EDT 2020

Thanks for your advices.
To get feedback from the distros, I contacted the maintainer of the arch
repo and the gentoo portage tree (the distro I'm currently using).
Depending on their feedback I will decide what to do next (and keep you
updated) and may reach out to the folks from the apt based distros.

Thank you very much!