[openbox] I rewrote obmenu to omit removal due to deprecation

D.T. ohnonot-github at posteo.de
Mon May 4 03:11:15 EDT 2020

Thank you for doing this.

Just to clarify: obmenu was never packaged with openbox itself on any
distro AFAIR - it definitely isn't on ArchLinux.

There's also different approaches to dealing with OB's menu - not all
of them benefit from a hands-on GUI editor like obmenu (in other words,
some prefer automation and/or text file editing).

Cheers,

o.