[openbox] using openbox with HiDPi display

ohnonot-github at posteo.de ohnonot-github at posteo.de
Wed Oct 24 03:06:43 EDT 2018

OK it seems you're confusing bitmap and scalable fonts and different font notations now.
If Emacs supports scalable you should use it (at least on hidpi).
So try the example given.
If droid isn't installed, install it, or use something else if you feel you're confident with the notation.
I repeat: misc fixed is NOT scalable!

@jimrees I'm pretty sure 20px is not a hard limit. Terminus goes larger and I never had problems with that.