[openbox] I Have Two Instances Of 'autostart.sh Running...

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 02:47:55 EDT 2014

i think the entries with "&&" should be in brackets, like so:
( sleep 1 && tint2 ) &

in any case, looks ok.

so you have two autostart processes running throughout your openbox session?
is it autostart or autostart.sh?

what about openbox's global autostart?

maybe some other app also uses autostart.sh somewhere?

i think you can get the full path of any running process, try that next.

tt.