[openbox] I Have Two Instances Of 'autostart.sh Running...

E R ears.box at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 03:31:00 EDT 2014

Brackets, yes I did that before, forgot now... :)

Yes two autostart process running as; autostart.sh

htop shows the path for both as;

sh /home/foo/.config/openbox/autostart.sh
sh /home/foo/.config/openbox/autostart.sh

I found the CULPRIT ---> Openbox

So it seems, at least on my box, any app you sleep causes this to
happen. tint2 & redshift are both showing these instances, but if I
don't make them sleep then I don't even see one instance of autostart
running...

It makes me think, autostart.sh isn't a process, so why should it even
appear as one in htop? It's an autostart script, so that in of itself
is odd...

This seems like a bug?

Hmm