[openbox] I Have Two Instances Of 'autostart.sh Running...

E R ears.box at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 02:34:49 EDT 2014

I have ampersands, this is my autostart.sh

# This shell script is run before Openbox launches.
# Environment variables set here are passed to the Openbox session.

# D-bus
if which dbus-launch >/dev/null && test -z "$DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS"; then
       eval `dbus-launch --sh-syntax --exit-with-session`
fi

# Run XDG autostart things.  By default don't run anything desktop-specific
# See xdg-autostart --help more info
#DESKTOP_ENV="OPENBOX"
#if which /usr/libexec/openbox-xdg-autostart >/dev/null; then
#  /usr/libexec/openbox-xdg-autostart $DESKTOP_ENV
#fi

compton --config ~/.config/compton -b --logpath /tmp/compton.log &
sleep 1s && tint2 &
sleep 2s && redshift-gtk >/dev/null 2>&1 &
/usr/lib64/xfce4/notifyd/xfce4-notifyd &
/usr/bin/xbindkeys &
eval `cat $HOME/.fehbg`

# For use with BFS
#sudo schedtool -n -20 -I `pidof