[openbox] menu.xml - I thought It Only Had One Format/Standard?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:15:04 EDT 2013

You're talking Chinese to me hehe, that's sort of the point to my ranting
on, having one menu for all, but now I realize that's not how it works...

So I don't know what these are you are explaining?

pop up a root-menu with a ShowMenu action?
Whatever menus you define, you can pop up?

Hmm my attachment gone? Let me add it again and by the way with the
but still better to change them all to command?

THANKS