[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.5.2

danakj at orodu.net danakj at orodu.net
Sun Aug 11 21:41:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

Openbox 3.5.2 is now available!

This is just a small bug-fix followup to 3.5.1.

Some noteworthy changes are:
* Fix crash in theme rendering code, and in theme parsing code.
* Maximize windows without borders to fill the whole screen, don't leave a one-pixel empty space. (Bug #5996)

But while we're at it, we've also released a new ObConf version 2.0.4 that
includes a whole lot of new translations, as well as being updated to the latest
Openbox library versions:
* New translations: Danish, Coatian, Finnish, Latvian, Japanese, Estonian,
  Serbian, Arabic, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, Simplified Chinese,
  German, and Russian translations.
* Updates to other translations.
* Fix menu theme preview rendering (including crash on some themes).
* Add new --tab command line option.
* Allow larger margins.
* Updates to Openbox 3.5.2 libraries.

Download links for both Openbox and ObConf are here:
http://openbox.org/wiki/Openbox:Download

The following is a full list of commits appearing in this release.
You can see the full commits here: http://git.openbox.org/?p=dana/openbox.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/release-3.5.2