[openbox] Openbox 3.5.2

Andrej N. Gritsenko andrej at rep.kiev.ua
Mon Aug 12 12:53:53 EDT 2013

    Hello!

Dana Jansens has written on Monday, 12 August, at 12:43:
>On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Andrej N. Gritsenko <andrej at rep.kiev.ua>wrote:
>> danakj at orodu.net has written on Sunday, 11 August, at 21:41:
>> >Openbox 3.5.2 is now available!

>>     That is very cool! Bad thing is startup notifications still not work
>> in Debian nor in Ubuntu. And you never replied to my letter into ML. It
>> is sad...

>Sorry, it's not forgotten. The last two times I went to make an Openbox
>release I spent all weekend fixing all known bugs etc and then the weekend
>ended and I didn't make a release and we just had lots of bug fixes in git
>for the next 6 months. Repeat twice. So this time I explicitly didn't try
>to land much and just made sure to make releases.

    Thank you very much for reply. I see, it's not easy to make a release
if too many bugs are around. At least I'm glad to hear it's not forgotten
and I just wasn't sure if that fix was OK. It works for me though. :)

    With best regards and wishes.
    Andriy.