[openbox] Openbox 3.5.2

Dana Jansens dana at orodu.net
Mon Aug 12 12:43:06 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Andrej N. Gritsenko <andrej at rep.kiev.ua>wrote:

>     Hello!
>
> danakj at orodu.net has written on Sunday, 11 August, at 21:41:
> >Openbox 3.5.2 is now available!
>
>     That is very cool! Bad thing is startup notifications still not work
> in Debian nor in Ubuntu. And you never replied to my letter into ML. It
> is sad...

Sorry, it's not forgotten. The last two times I went to make an Openbox
release I spent all weekend fixing all known bugs etc and then the weekend
ended and I didn't make a release and we just had lots of bug fixes in git
for the next 6 months. Repeat twice. So this time I explicitly didn't try
to land much and just made sure to make releases.