[openbox] Losing focus

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Mon Nov 19 13:00:46 EST 2012

Johan Vromans wrote:

  Jim Rees <rees at umich.edu> writes:

  > The window cycle patch is "Allow non-interactive focus cycling" by
  > Dana Jansens 1 Oct 2012.

  I see several recent patches concerning focus management, so I updated
  openbox to current git (782b2864, Refactor the per-app parsing code into
  a helper function and reduce nesting by 2 levels).

  Unfortunately, it doesn't make a difference.

Interesting. I wonder if this is a recently introduced bug. My Openbox is a
year old. I can't think of any reason it should work for me and not for you.