[openbox] Resize or move a window to a specified value in pixel

Sylvain debian.roxx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 03:13:56 EDT 2008

Sorry, I've seen only now I have switched the keybind so for the windows
move who works :

    <keybind key="W-Right">
        <action name="MoveRelative">
            <x>150</x>
        </action>
    </keybind>

and for the windows resize who works resize differently terminals and other
X applications :

    <keybind key="S-W-Right">
        <action name="ResizeRelative">
            <right>30</right>