[openbox] Resize or move a window to a specified value in pixel

Sylvain debian.roxx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:40:20 EDT 2008

Re !

It's works for the windows move :

    <keybind key="S-W-Right">
        <action name="MoveResizeTo">
            <width>current + 30</width>
        </action>
    </keybind>
    <keybind key="S-W-Left">

But doesn't work as I want for the windows resize, i try on a terminal, it's
works but on a xcalc for example, the increment is too small (characters vs
pixels I suppose)

   <keybind key="S-W-Right">
        <action name="ResizeRelative">
            <right>30</right>
        </action>
    </keybind>

I try with MoveResizeTo without success too :

    <keybind key="S-W-Right">
        <action name="MoveResizeTo">
            <width>30</width> <!-- <width>current + 30</width> -->
        </action>
    </keybind>

So, what my mistake ?

Thanks