[openbox] attached patch to change behavior of DesktopLast

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 14:10:42 EST 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 01:31:30PM -0500, Aaron Klingaman wrote:
> I'm anxious to know what everyone thinks about this.

*I* think it's terribly annoying, as I like the normal behavior of
DesktopLast, where it continually toggles between two desktops.  I can't
think of a reason why I'd ever want it to go sliding off towards other
desktops... that's what other keybindings are for.

If you want this, why not add a new action?

--
 Marc Wilson |     You!  What PLANET is this!  -- McCoy, "The City on
 msw at cox.net |     the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0