[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Openbox-3.0-rc1

Mike logan at dct.com
Tue Sep 30 02:16:20 EDT 2003

Freshmeat might be a good place to put all that, it already has a number of themes previously held on themes.org.

They have the machines and bandwidth to host that stuff if you are worried about your personal page being overwhelmed with traffic (but I doubt that would be the case). Of course it is kindof a pain to create a new release and wait for their approval... But if yer lazy, you wouldn't have to write your own stuff. :P

It's a big site, I'm sure many people would appreciate openbox and links for related materials being right there for the browsin'.