[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Beta2 and ObConf-1.0 released

Bobby R. Cox bcox at pmt.org
Tue Sep 9 12:02:54 EDT 2003

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 05:12:06 -0400
Ben Jansens <ben at orodu.net> wrote:

> * If you are moving a window around and switch desktops (with
> the keyboard using a "Desktop" action, or with the mouse using
> any desktop change action), the window will follow along.

> Cheers,
> Ben

How is this accomplished?  I have this keybind set to change desktops..

 <keybind key="A-q">
    <action name="DesktopLeft"/>
  </keybind>
  <keybind key="A-w">
    <action name="DesktopRight"/>
  </keybind>

but when moving a window and switching desktops with the previous keybind the window does not follow along.

I must be missing something.

--
Bobby R. Cox
Linux Systems Administrator