[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Beta2 and ObConf-1.0 released

Tom tdeboeser at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 08:26:23 EDT 2003

Ben Jansens wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I am here to announce 2 releases in one sitting. :)
>
>Openbox-3.0-beta2 has been released, along with ObConf-1.0 (which requires
>at least beta2 to build).

Once again, good job!  Thanks for your efforts.  I've got both installed
and running.  I do have one minor problem with focus.  Its probably my
costom config.  I've mapped C-A-Up (arrow) and C-A-Down (arrow) from
"raising" and "lowering" windows.   Focus seems to stay fixed to the
lowered window - I use "followMouse" and nothing else (below).  Is there
something else?  Could I have a conflict somewhere else?  ( I wanted to
check before bugzillia'ing it).

Thanks,

Tom de.

<focus>
  <focusNew>no</focusNew>
  <followMouse>yes</followMouse>
  <focusLast>no</focusLast>
  <focusLastOnDesktop>no</focusLastOnDesktop>
  <focusDelay>0</focusDelay>
</focus>