bash bg menu script

Jordan lx_xero at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 06:28:26 EDT 2003

The latest version of my bash bg menu script located here:
http://www.xeron.cc/main/files/bg
Main differences include a work around for files with a tilde in the name. Only
a slight drawback to the work around but it's worth it (you can't use ~ in the
BG_PATH variable, big deal, use $HOME.) There are now center, tile, and full
options at the bottom of the menu, which save to the settings file when clicked.
It also reloads the background with the selected setting, which is possible as
the selected background is also saved to the settings file. Settings can be
loaded by running ./bg load as before but the functionality now includes
center/tile/full. It's working pretty well for me. If anyone decides to try it
out let me know of any problems. Read comments for more info.