[openbox] Theme Pipe Menu Script

Jordan lx_xero at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 16:07:20 EDT 2003

I've updated the script to alphabetize the theme list, as the perl one does.
You can revert it back so it doesn't alphabetize by commenting one line if you
liked the old way for some reason. Read the comments for more info. I forgot to
mention previously that both versions of this script could be used on the
command line to change options. Run the script with no parameters and it spits
out a theme list and usage. This might be useful for something, who knows.
http://www.xeron.cc/main/files/theme