openbox, segmentation fault and others

Irakli Tsagareli itsagareli at mail.ru
Wed Sep 3 09:53:09 EDT 2003

hello all,

I tried OpenBox from alpha5 upto alpha7 (just downloaded 8, but have no time to compile and test). and I noticed that ob3 crashes when some other programms returns some errors. for example, OB reloads, when GKrellM could not mount cdrom, when there is no medium. or sometimes it crashes when Sylpheed cannot check mail on server. can I fix it someway? are there any patches, etc.

and another thing. may be it isn't a bug, but when I press minimise button on any window, it hides and I can restore it from mouse middle button menu, but after some actions (e.g. switch desktop, go to real console, or may be simply after short period) I cannot find menu item in middle button menu. can anybody say something about it?

greetings,
kern