[openbox] Alpha7 release

Fryderyk Dziarmagowski freetz at gmx.net
Mon Sep 1 13:38:13 EDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 05:02:42PM -0400, Ben Jansens wrote:
> Greetings all!
>
> I am pleased to announce the 7th Openbox3 alpha release. A lot has changed
> since Alpha6. Here's a quick run-down:
[...]
This release simple kicks ass :) Thank you Ben :)

ob3 searches now for menu file in /etc/X11/openbox/, what about rc3?
this is a nice place (File Hierarchy System) for wm configuration :)
What about menu and rc3 files autocreation in ~/.openbox dir when
missed? i think this is a good idea.
And last but not least: gkrellm crashes ob3 when i click on button on
Disk krell (this is a small button in down-right corner):

Openbox-ERROR **: file openbox/client.c: line 815
(client_update_transient_for): assertion failed: (!target ||
WINDOW_IS_CLIENT(target))
aborting...

greets,
freetz