[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Openbox-3.0-rc3 released

Brett Campbell brett at custom-tech.net
Thu Oct 9 18:55:06 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 05:38:38PM -0500, Mike wrote:
> Hm, anyone losing windows when openbox is restarted? I run rxvt, then Menu
> -> Restart, and it's gone.

I just built rc3 while running beta4, and then restart'ed while still in
X11 with about 25 windows open (which is why i started the other thread--
because of not wanting to kill X to upgrade), and they all popped up and
then back down, and a tear of joy came to my eye: I'm running rc3.
--
[ Brett R. Campbell ]
 -> Configuration Management / Systems Administration