Openbox-3.0-rc2 released

David Philip Barr dpb at clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 09:56:22 EDT 2003

Are you saying your past 'complaints' about ROX and openbox were not even
using CVS? Do you have any idea how wound up someone (and others) got over
that, with good reason? do you think that by repeating a request that has
already been reasoned against will make it more valid, or do you think it
will annoy people more? (i think this is the feature i am thinking of) i am
unsure what you are aiming to achieve with your mails and 'bug' reports? do
tell.

David