[openbox] Openbox-3.0-rc2 released

Arwed von Merkatz v.merkatz at gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 07:49:52 EDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:11:03AM -0400, Ben Jansens wrote:
> Hello to you all!
>
> Announcing the second release candidate for Openbox 3.0. This release fixes
> bugs that were reported in the first release candidate. And again, if it
> proves solid, the next release will be 3.0 stable. Not much else to say; you
> can read the changelog for details about what went on if you feel the urge.
> :)
>
> The release is at:
> http://openbox.org/releases/openbox-3.0-rc2.tar.gz
>
> Ben

Thanks for this release, that fixed all of the focussing issues i had
with focus follows mouse.
I'd like to ask again (as others have done before) for a separation of
focusDelay and raiseDelay for focus follows mouse setups. I want windows
being focussed immediately when i move the mouse to them, but not have
them raised until after a delay.

--
Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video