Menu and UTF-8

Tomas Hellstr|m heltom at dtek.chalmers.se
Wed Oct 1 09:07:15 EDT 2003

Is it possible to have UTF-8 encoded entries in the menu?
I've noticed the <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -thingy in the
beginning of menu.xml, but all I get when reloading the menu is those
little "I can't understand this character"-squares instead of my
japanese characters. Maybe it's a font problem since window-titles which
is encoded in this way doesn't work either. I have UTF-8 support in
most other programs (mozilla, gaim etc) and it would be nice to have it in
openbox too.

/Turbofish
heltom at dtek.chalmers.se
"At the very least it's perfect and complete"