[openbox] Fwd: Re: [rox-users] heavy system load onMouseOver panel icons?

Kacper Wysocki kacperw at online.no
Sun Nov 23 22:22:31 EST 2003

> I Sort of was paying attention to this on the rox mailing list i
> can't get this to happen, i don't have any of the compatibility
> options checked, nothing untoward seems to happen, i think i have
> hovered over and changed everything i could think of? i'm using cvs
> rox and openbox, so i dunno? i'm a little confused at how to
> reproduce it though still.

Hell, I don't know how to _not_ reproduce it. Here are my options files
for both ob3(rc.xml) and rox-filer(Options), if you care to see if
something clicks(not attached due to badwidth blah blah):
http://www.mcgiliad.net/comotion/ob3-rox-weirdness/

I've also made a screenshot. Shot taken just after I moused over the
panel. Gkrellm is clearly showing 100% usage with X, ROX and Openbox as
the three cpu-hogging programs.
(Warning: I use Xinerama and I'm too lazy to crop my screenshot..)

My theory is that the problem occurs with some ob3 setting, not a rox
setting, however.

Regards,
	Kacper