launcher which can remove decor / place windows

cyrax at b0rken.dk cyrax at b0rken.dk
Sun Nov 23 19:51:46 EST 2003

The subject really says it all... Is there a launcher for openbox which
can launch programs (like dclock) without adding the theme decorations
(it's possible to remove them when the program is running, but when I
launch it at every startup I'd be in my way)? It'd also be neat if there
were some way I could specify where the program should appear, since I'd
like the clock to be in the upper rightmost corner, and not just some
random place on the screen.

Greets...
--
// Mark Gjøl
Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed or help speed the change by breaking them?