[openbox] new theme stuff

Matthew Graybosch matthew at starbreaker.net
Fri Aug 1 07:12:44 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 02:30, Ben Jansens wrote:

> I have updated the documentation on the site to list all the changes from
> Openbox 2 -> Openbox 3 themes. Hopefully I didn't miss anything important :)
>
> http://icculus.org/openbox/docs.php?page=config.html#themes

Am I correct in assuming that if OB3 doesn't find any xbm files in a
given theme directory, then it will fall back to the standard buttons?

Also, will all the old gradient and interlacing effects from OB2 be
eventually implemented?

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net

PS: I know it's offtopic, Ben, but I wanted to mention that I was using
your Quark music player with the strange-quark front-end. I'm impressed.