[mojosetup] MojoSetup VS loki_setup VS *

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Thu Sep 13 18:58:56 EDT 2007

I wouldn't be so categorical in excluding loki_setup. While it is
true that there hasn't been an official releases in years, and
existing binaries out there (especially from the Loki era) are
completely outdated, the current code in CVS compiles fine on recent
boxes and can be used in production installers. I am still using it
for commercial releases on a variety of platforms.

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org