[mojosetup] MojoSetup VS loki_setup VS *

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:50:49 EDT 2007

Using Loki installer is a big no-no. Most modern distros cannot use Loki out
of the box, because Loki is an old piece of software. I would suggest either
using RPMs or using MojoSetup. It takes people like you to speed up the
development process of MojoSetup. If you DO use RPMs, it is possible for you
to write up a GUI front end to installing RPMs, if it is componentized. Hope
that is helpful for ya!