MojoSetup VS loki_setup VS *

Scott Brooks scott at hermitworksentertainment.com
Thu Sep 13 16:43:57 EDT 2007

I'm working on an installer for a linux game, and I was wondering if there is
any work being done on the GTK+ side of MojoSetup.

I've built a curses based install package with MojoSetup and it was really
nice and easy to get working, and I'd love to deploy using it, but it's a bit
of a show stopper without the GTK+ side.

I guess the obvious answer would be to fix up the GTK+ part, but I've never
touched GTK+ before so it would take some time to get up to speed on that.

Should I just break out my <>'s and build a loki_setup instead?  Or are there
other installers I should be looking at.

Thanks
--
Scott Brooks
Programmer