[Gtkradiant] Further GtkRadiant development?

Thomas Nitschke spam at codecreator.net
Sun Dec 27 17:38:39 CST 2009

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi!

I would suggest that you take a look at the darkradiant project from
the darkmod.
They forked from a pre-release 1.5 and added lots of usefull features and
bugfixes since then. In fact I consider darkrd to be one of most advanced
radiant-forks today. There maybe alot of stuff in the code thats
related to the darkmod, but many features improve the usability and
other common things.

Cu,
namespace