[Gtkradiant] Further GtkRadiant development?

ailmanki ailmanki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:49:31 CST 2009

Well that is unfortunate I was not aware that ZeroRadiant is still alive. I
merly joined the Mailing list - in case - there is some interesting talk.
I started making NetRadiant work for OSX, not that I am any good in C .. but
it works now better.
http://code.google.com/p/osxnetradiant/

Will see if I can get ZeroRadiant work also... I read in older msgs from
this mailing list, that OSX devolpers never stayed long enough or only
worried about there own stuff. I switched recently from Linux to OSX - and I
will stay on OSX and using Radiant - so sorry but I will surely nerve with
stuff related to osx.

So I join this.. hopefully I can get it to run.
ailmanki

ps: idling aswell on the irc now.. d'oh ain't dead at all .. what was I
thinking